[How to make dried beans (meat version)]_Home made dried beans (meat version) _How to make dried beans (meat version) _How to make dried beans (meat version)
Some people say that whether a family is harmonious is related to whether the family gets together to eat. Indeed, cooking at home allows the family to spend more time together, and it can make the family atmosphere better.The approach is very simple and indirectly allows the family to live better together.
1. Pour an appropriate amount of salt into the bowl, add chicken essence, a small amount of sugar, a spoonful of oil, add extremely fresh soy sauce, add to the hydration and set aside.
2. Wash the beans, clean them with your hands, and control the water.
Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot. When the oil is 50% hot, pour into the beans and dry.
Use a shovel to stir fry at any time to prevent uneven heating of individual beans.
3. When the surface of the beans is wrinkled, you can remove the tiger skin.
4. Leave a small amount of oil in the pan and stir-fry in the meat.
5. Add onion ginger garlic and millet pepper to stir fry.
6. Pour the soup from step one.
7, after the soup is boiled, pour in the beans and stir-fry for two or three times.
8. A plate of fragrant minced pork beans is ready.
You can learn how to make dried beans (meat vermicelli) even children 6 or 7 years old, so do you understand?
However, you must take the right amount in the process of eating, or friends who are taking medicine should not eat this kind of food. Eating correctly will make you more and more healthy.